Why Select Me To Represent You When Buying Your Next Home?
15 Reasons Lori Webster is the right Real Estate agent for you!
Buying a home is typically the largest single transaction of anyone’s life. Having the right representation in the home buying process will help protect your interests. Having expertise in the local real estate market can help assure that you are making the right decision. As your buyers agent I will help you select the right property, negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new home, and help you throughout the home buying process.
As your agent, I will do the following:
- Provide you with the Buyer Advisory which contains critical real estate information, websites, and links to various government sites and departments.
- Show you properties listed with ALL real estate companies, For Sale by Owners, and homes that are not on the market but are available privately.
- Determine the best offer price through Competitive Market Analysis and outline a negotiating strategy to get you the best price possible.
- Assist you in finding a qualified Home Inspector, Mortgage Company and other services.
- Obtain all applicable disclosures and review them with you.
- Personally keep you informed and advised every step of the way.
- Review the home inspection report with you and explain your rights and obligations.
- Review closing documents with you prior to signing to ensure that you understand and agree with what you're committing to do.
- Of course, we'll stay in touch long after the sale to serve all your future real estate needs